Catered Reception Packages
5 Hour Block Between: 10a.m. - 10p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday
Single Serve, or Buffet Style
We would love to visit and discuss options at our Orem office or on site facility up Provo Canyon. Please feel free to call Linda at 801-225-6238 (no texts) or email Jen at Conradranch1863@gmail.com for any questions we can help you with.
Come and enjoy your special day. Let us do all the hard work and clean up for you with our Wedding packages.
Includes: Single serve or buffet catering
- Small lantern or a glass square with a single flower.
Cake: A Three Tier Cake:
- Butter Cream Frosting
- Choice of Flavors (Marble, Chocolate, or Vanilla)
- Choice of Fillings (Raspberry, Bavarian, Lemon)
- Basic Design
Flowers: We have an In-House Florist if needed
Single Serve Catering: A three item single serve menu
- Choice of (1) Deli meat sandwich or chicken salad on: Buttery croissant, Home Style Roll
- Choice of (1) Seasonal fruit cup or mixed vegetables with dressing of your choice.
- Choice of (1) Dessert: Variety of Cookies, Vanilla Cheesecake, Brownie
***(1)Lemonade (pink or regular), Ice Water
Buffet: A choice of two sandwiches, one choice of salad, one choice of. (Fruit, Vegetable, or Cheese Tray.) one Desert. Choice of Lemonade, and Ice Water.
Single Serve Refreshment and Package
Guests 100 200 300
Cost $ 2800.00 $3300.00 $3800.0
Small Buffet Refreshment and Package
Guest 100 200 300
Cost $3200.00 $4000.00 $4800.00
This is a set package we provide. Any changes will result in a Facility Rental Only Package.
Wedding Package Services Include:
**Event Coordinator and Staff for setup, decorations, serving and cleanup.
* Price includes venue use and catering
Added Ceremony to Package
**Up to 100 chairs, Decorated backdrop, ice water
** 1 hour extra added for a total of 6 hours
Indoor Events: Our facility accommodates up to 100 guest for a formal dinner event and up to 350 plus guests for an open house event. This area furnishes beautiful wood tables, a fireplace, wooden dance floor and a large side patio with lights. This option is wonderful for the warm and cooler days for your guest and you.
Indoor Includes: (March through mid November )
- Bridal and Groom's Dressing Room
- Hardwood Dancing Floor
- 12 Dark Oak Tables (Six Guest Per Table) Linens extra
- Wooden Guest sign in table
- Serving table(6 Foot)
- Display Table
- Fire Place (Two)
- Baby Grand Piano
- Large Side Patio with -3 Iron Tables for guests to enjoy being outside
- Beautiful grounds to enjoy
The Conrad Ranch offers 2 acres of ground surrounded by beautiful mountains where guest can enjoy while they attend your special event. Come and relax next to our natural ponds and your guests will not want to leave. We have a large pavilion to use throughout your event, and plenty of space for your event to utilize.
Outdoor Ground Include: (March through mid November )
- Covered Pavilion, Gazebo
- Use of the 2 acre grounds with a beautiful waterfall and three spring fed ponds
- Beautiful Outdoor Lighting for evening events.
- Bridal and Groom's Dressing Rooms
- 8 (48 inch round) Eight Guests Per Table *
- 4 Iron Umbrella Tables (Light Tan) - No Linens
- 2 (6 ft.) Rectangular Serving tables
- 2 Black Square Iron Beverage Table
- 1 (4 ft.) Display Table
- 1 Register Table (Linen not included)
- 1 Cake Table.
- 100 One hundred white folding chairs
- Two Table easels & Two standing easels
*Our tables are draped with a standard 90 inch round tablecloth to match your color scheme.
Deposits/Schedule an Event
Here at the Conrad Ranch, we require a $500.00 non-refundable deposit to reserve your event!
The deposit can be transferred within a 12 month period if event is cancelled 60 days before your event.
A $250.00 refundable incidental deposit due with final payment. We require one active credit card on record for additional damages and liability claims.
Final Count and Payment
We require that when the guest count is finalized, the balance is to be paid in full two weeks before the scheduled event. All media prices quoted are subject to the current Utah Sales Tax and are subject to change.
Our wedding reception package includes a 5hour time frame between 10 p.m. to 10 p.m. Any additional hours needed will be $100.00 extra per hour.
DJ and Announcer
We have a great DJ that is available to hire. Or you are free to bring in your own. Our DJ is named Gary Schow his number is (801) 376-0509
Beverage and Alcohol are permitted: Liquor, Wine, Beer, must be handled with a Alcoholic Beverage Service with current and proof of Liquor License and valid insurance and approved by the Conrad Ranch. Suggested vendors will be available upon request . Alcohol MUST be served by a bartender who is licensed and insured to serve alcohol in the state of Utah. No glass bottles allowed to be served.
Tables, chairs, and basic linens are included in the wedding package. Set up and take down is the responsibility of the Conrad Ranch. You are responsible for the removal and cleanup of items brought in.
Handicap and Private Family Parking is available behind the event center. Public Parking will be available across the street from the grounds.
Conrad Ranch requires that all guest Smoke in designated areas in the Parking lots during event. Provo City noise ordinance is enforced at 10 p.m. There is no Alcohol allowed in the parking lot or premise brought in by party or guests. There will be a verbal warning and then the local Sheriff will be called.